#WebafricaCares about making things easy and streamlined for you. It is important to us that everything you touch when it comes to Webafrica screams “FACEFLAPPINGLY FAST” at every turn.
Which is why Webafrica’s developers took the time to design a detailed, super user-friendly, digital home for your account, that allows end users (that’s you buddy) to access information, manage your account and services and even troubleshoot and log support tickets.
Our customer self-service and support platform is a balanced blend of customer-initiated interaction technologies which we have developed slowly over all the years that we have been an ISP. The customer zone is designed to give you guys to as much access to your account information as we have ourselves, and to make your Webafrica experience as seamless as possible.
Things you can to do in your Customer Zone:
- Update your personal details
- Update your banking details and view all invoices
- Access the network status updates (outages updates/ scheduled maintenance)
- View detailed breakdowns of all service type usage
- Order new services
- Move Home (well, move your internet, anyway)
- Upgrade your tech
- View any Email communication we have sent you
- Log support tickets if you need our help
To name just a few of the super convenient functions built into your Customer Zone.
In addition to the Webafrica Customer Zone, we also created a support page to supply you with all types of really helpful and detailed articles. These are based on the most Frequently Asked Questions we receive from you, our customers.
The support articles are updated regularly to ensure that you have a good chance of being able to solve your issues and have your questions answered without having to pick up the phone and waste your airtime calling us.
To use our support page simply type in a keyword (something central to your inquiry) and you will be shown all the related articles.
How to Log a Support Ticket in your Customer Zone
1. Log in to your Customer Zone
2. In the top panel, select “Support”
3. Click on “Email Support”
4. Choose the department you would like to submit the ticket to (this is related to your query) for example “Fibre”.
5. Fill in the Query Form. You can set the urgency of your ticket, and give us as much information as you can about your issue or query. Don’t forget to enter a subject, because this helps us to direct your query to the correct people on our team.
If required, you can attach a document that will help resolve your query.
You can keep track of the status of your queries under “Support” – “My Support Tickets”.
Enjoy your Webafrica Customer Zone!