Your Google Drive Cheat Sheet: 2018
It is time people! It is time… to use Google for more than just GIFS, even though Google has ranked the #1 search engine for most, if not all of its existence. It really has quite a few epic features to make your life a whole lot easier.
No more…will we look for paperwork in a file that looks like its hanging on for dear life. No more…will we have receipts bursting out of that infamous “admin draw” 😉 Fortunately Google has an app to help us out, it’s called Google Drive – made specifically for us who need some much needed organization with our docs, be it personal and/or professional.
Have a look at this easy guide to setting it all up:
Top 5 Google Drive features:
- Share your photos and videos with your contacts
- Collaborative real-time documents and sheets which effectively remove version control issues
- An optical character recognition feature (this is really cool)
- Store all your important documents in one place and share them easily
- (Most importantly) it’s completely free to use
Google Drive Cheat Sheet:
Have fun organizing your Google Drive – at this point, you just know that #WebafricaCares