Enter your domain name to retrieve your email server settings.
- We’ll show you exactly which settings you need to setup your mail on your PC or mobile device.
- At this stage you should already have an email account created on your hosting control panel.
- Open Windows Live Mail by selecting the Start button . In the search box, enter Mail, and then, in the list of results, select Windows Live Mail.
- In the lower-left corner, select Mail.
- Select the Accounts tab, and then select Email.
- Type your email address, password, and display name, and then select Next.
- Follow any additional steps, and then select Next.
- Select Add another email account if you want to add more accounts, or select Finish to start using Windows Live Mail.