Please make use of the following SPF record: v=spf1 a mx include:relay.mailchannels.net ~all
All DNS changes are done through the cPanel. Should you not have access to your control panel, please see the URL link provided in your welcome mailer, or access the cPanel through your Customer Zone.
Please follow the steps provided below.
- Once logged into your cPanel you would need to click on “Advanced DNS Zone Editor” found under the “Domains” section.
- The “Name” section should be your domain name.
- The “TXT Data” section should contain the following: v=spf1 a mx include:relay.mailchannels.net ~all
- Click on “Add Record” so that the record may save to DNS zone files.
- Please note that the changing of DNS entries will require a propagation timeframe of roughly 4 – 24 hours to filter through the internet. Thereafter changes will be publically viewable.