We accept 3 payment methods:
For your convenience, we allow for the following methods of payment. Below you’ll find a brief explanation of how each payment method works:
- Credit card payments are made immediately after every purchase
- When a credit card is about to expire we will send you a notice to inform you
- We accept Visa, Master Card, and American Express cards
- Change your payment method
- Our debit order run is on the 1st working day of every month
- A rejected debit order will accrue a handling fee of R50.00 per rejection
EFT (available to Resellers)
- Payments are made into Web Africa’s bank account by the customer on/before the required due date specified on the invoice.
- When making a payment via EFT, please ensure that you only use your Customer Code as the beneficiary reference.
- All proof of payments may be uploaded in pdf format via your Customer Zone