This will explain the process of how to transfer a co.za domain that you own to Web Africa.
Co.za works on an email based voting system to approve a domain transfer request.
- Initiate a transfer for a domain via your Customer Zone
- The Registrant will receive an email from the registry to accept the transfer request
- The Registrant will click on Accept and the domain will immediately move to Web Africa
- Update the domain name servers. This can be done via your Customer Zone.
– Log into your Customer Zone
– Click on My Services
– Click on Domains
– Click on the down-arrow to the right of the domain name
– Click on Manage Name Servers
– Select the appropriate Preset values and click on Fill Values
– Click on Change Name Servers
5) Contact us preferably using a support ticket under your Customer Zone support area to let us know that all parties have been informed and we will then send a transfer request through to co.za for you.
6) At this stage the old registrar/host should now approve the transfer request sent by Web Africa and your domain should be transferred within 24-48 hours.