Cancellations must be requested via the Customer Zone
- Login to the Customer Zone
- On the left, click on My Services and the relevant service group (Internet Access, Hosting, Domains, Website Design, Other)
- Go to the specific service you wish to cancel
- Click on the drop down arrow on the right of View Details
- Select Request Cancellation
Please note that by default we require one full calendar month’s notification of non-renewal. If you do not provide this notice, you will be charged the rate stipulated on the relevant product page for the next renewal term. To illustrate, for non-renewal to be effected at the end of May, notice of non-renewal must be received on or before the last day of April.
Domains are eligible to automatically renew for an additional one year term upon the renewal date. Renewal notifications will be sent out prior to the renewal, and cancellations may be done before the renewal date.
Should you transfer your domain to another service provider at any time prior to the renewal date, including the time period after renewal notification is sent but before the renewal date, note that Web Africa will not renew the domain for an additional one year term upon the renewal date.
For any further queries, please call us on 0860 009 500 or e-mail us at [email protected]