- Open Outlook, click on the File menu, click Add Account.
- On the Auto Account Setup page, your name and email address will auto populate based on PC username. If these settings are correct, click Next.
- If the auto-populated information is incorrect, then you have two options:
- Go back to the Auto Account Setup page and enter the correct information.
- Click the Option button next to Manually configure server settings and then click the Option button next to Email Accounts.
Outlook will now attempt to automatically find your email server settings.
When prompted, provide the full email address and password for the email account being configured.