Enter your domain name to retrieve your email server settings.
- We’ll show you exactly which settings you need to setup your mail on your PC or mobile device.
- At this stage you should already have an email account created on your hosting control panel.
Setup your email account in Outlook 2011 for Mac.
- Open Microsoft Office Outlook 2011.
- If you see a Welcome to Outlook screen, click Add Account. Otherwise click Tools > Accounts > Add Account from the Apple Menu bar.
- Click E-mail Account.
- Enter your email address, password and user name.
- Select IMAP for type.
- Incoming server : mail.yourdomain.co.za:143 (Replace yourdomain.co.za with your actual domain name)
- Outgoing server : mail.yourdomain.co.za:587 (Replace yourdomain.co.za with your actual domain name)
- Click Add Account.
- Click More Options.
- Use Incoming server info for Authentication.
- Click OK.