Enter your domain name to retrieve your email server settings.
- We’ll show you exactly which settings you need to setup your mail on your PC or mobile device.
- At this stage you should already have an email account created on your hosting control panel.
Setup your email account in Outlook 2007
- Start Outlook.
- On the Tools menu, click Account Settings. Click New.
- Click Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP, and then click Next.
- In the Auto Account Setup dialog box, click to select the Manually configure server settings or additional server types check box, and then click Next.
- Click Internet E-Mail, and then click Next.
- In the Server Information section, select IMAP for Account Type.
- In the Your Name box, enter your name exactly as you want it to appear to recipients.
- In the E-mail Address box, type your e-mail address.
- In the User Name box, type your email address.
- In the Password box, type your email password.
- In the Incoming mail server box, mail.yourdomain.co.za. (Replace yourdomain.co.za with your actual domain name)
- In the Outgoing mail server (SMTP) box, mail.yourdomain.co.za. (Replace yourdomain.co.za with your actual domain name).
- Then click the “More Settings” button.
- Click the “Outgoing Server” tab.
- Check the box that says “My Outgoing Server(SMTP) Requires Authentication”. Click “OK”.
- Click Next after you have completed entering this configuration information, and then click Finish.