Enter your domain name to retrieve your email server settings.
- We’ll show you exactly which settings you need to setup your mail on your PC or mobile device.
- At this stage, you should already have an email account created in your hosting control panel.
Setup your email account in Outlook 2013/2016
- Open Outlook 2016. If you see a Welcome screen, select Next > Yes.
- Select File > Add Account.
- Select Manual setup or additional server types. Select IMAP > Next.
- Fill in your name as you want recipients to see it and fill in your email address.
- Select IMAP as the Account Type.
- Incoming Mail Server: Enter mail.yourdomain.co.za (Replace yourdomain.co.za with your actual domain name).
- Outgoing Mail Server(SMTP): Enter mail.yourdomain.co.za (Replace yourdomain.co.za with your actual domain name).
- The username is your full email address and your email address password. Tick ‘Remember password‘.
- Click ‘More Settings‘. Select ‘Outgoing Server‘ and tick the first box ‘My outgoing server requires authentication‘.
- Click ‘OK‘. Click ‘Next‘ and ‘Finish‘.