1, 2 Webafrica is here for you
3, 4 we’ve got more prizes in store
5, 6 you better pick up on our tricks...
It’s trick-and-treat season with Webafrica. We’re bringing you three days of word tricks on our Instagram page, @webafrica_sa. Decipher our word trick of the day and stand the chance of winning 1 of 2 prizes each day with WEBAFRICA.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Decipher our word trick of the day from Wednesday 25 October 2023 to Friday 27 October 2023
- Then visit our website at www.webafrica.co.za and screenshot any section of our website that you think our daily word trick is referring to…
HERE’S THE SECRET CODE, SHHH…
DAY 1: There’s nothing spooky about our internet prices
THE PRIZE: 2 x R2500 Takealot Vouchers
DAY 2: There’s no need to fear the darkness when WEBAFRICA is near
THE PRIZE: 2 x R2500 grocery voucher
DAY 3: Sometimes words can give you goosebumps; sometimes they’re your friendly companion
THE PRIZE: 1 x R2500 Takealot Voucher OR 1x R2500 Grocery Voucher
THERE ARE 4 EASY STEPS TO ENTER:
- Decipher the word trick of the day
- Then browse our website at www.webafrica.co.za and screenshot the section of our website that you think our daily word trick is referring to…
- Tag us @webafrica_sa and a friend in your screenshot on your story or feed.
- Follow @webafrica_sa to complete your entry.
Note: Only Instagram entries will qualify for the prize. No entries on Facebook or X (Twitter) will be considered.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Prizes are not transferrable for cash. Entries will only be accepted on our Instagram platform at @webafrica_sa. Facebook and X (Twitter) are not valid entries. You must adhere to each and every entry step to qualify to win. No staff member of Webafrica is eligible to enter or win. You must claim your prize within 24 hours of the winner announcement; if a winner does not claim within 24 hours, Webafrica will choose a new winner. Winners will be randomly selected by our in-house social media specialist and messaged directly on Instagram. This giveaway is not associated with Meta in any way or form. Entries that have been repurposed or recycled from previous campaigns will not be valid. Once your voucher prizes have been allocated, Webafrica accepts no liability for any loss, theft or misplacement thereof.
Good luck & don’t let our word tricks spook you…