If you love cricket as much as we do (and being a company of South Africans with a British-born CEO we really do love to get the green and gold flying high, just to annoy him) you are probably looking for the best way to keep an eye on the score from your desk.
So, if your company doesn’t have the match playing on your canteen TV (like we do right now) you don’t need to take a sick day to watch the cricket on your DSTV at home.
Do this instead:
- Inform your manager that you will be providing him / her with a valuable service in the form of live updates.
- Open your browser and type now.dstv.com into your URL bar.
- Click the “Live TV” button and Select one of the Supersport channels who are screening the match (202 or 206)
- Click the “picture-in-picture” icon at the bottom of your screen (it’s next to the LIVE icon).
- Now all you have to do is drag and drop the pop-up screen to the corner of your computer screen desktop and “Howzit!” you can watch the game and get those month-end reports out at the same time.
- Don’t knock your coffee over when SA takes that wicket – remember – you’re still at work after all.
Needless to say you must already have a DSTV now subscription set up. If you don’t have DSTV we recommend buying a nice bag of chips for your co-worker who does, and then send them this article.