Spotify has become one of the most popular streaming Apps and boasts with making out the largest share of music streaming subscribers in the world. In fact, I’m listening to music on it right now!
What is great about streaming apps and websites like YouTube is that they can track which songs are being played the most. Unlike the movie world which has slowly died down during Lockdown, music is still being released each week on Spotify (New Music Fridays, of course). So what are the latest trends?
We have some answers for you! Let’s countdown from 10:
*Some of these videos contain explicit content so keep the kids away for now.
10. Dance Monkey – Tones and I (21.43 million streams)
9. Don’t Start Now – Dua Lipa (23.6 million streams)
8. Stuck With You – Ariana Grande ft. Justin Bieber (25.7 million streams)
7. THE SCOTTS, Travis Scott, Kid Cudi – THE SCOTTS (26.3 million streams)
6. GOOBA – 6ix9ine (26.6 million streams)
5. Death Bed (coffee for your head) – Powfu ft. Baebadoobee (27.7 million streams)
4. Tootsie Slide – Drake (28.1 million streams)
3. Roses (Imanbek Remix) – SAINt JHN
2. ROCKSTAR – DaBaby ft. Roddy Rcch (35.1 million streams)
And the winner is…
1. Blinding Lights – The Weeknd (37.6 million streams)
If you don’t have Spotify yet, check it out! It’s available for your desktop, mobile phone and tablet: https://www.spotify.com/za/ To get rid of the ads in between and to download songs to listen to offline, you only can get Spotify Premium for only R59.99 (individual) or R99.99 (family – up to 6 accounts).