We know how boring it is waiting in a call queue when you need support from an agent at a big company.
At Webafrica, we don’t like waiting, and we hate being bored – and we know that you do, too.
So we thought we’d spice things up a bit.
The first thing we did was train up a whole bunch of new support agents to answer the phones so that you won’t have to wait too long.
Then we realized that even with an amazing support team, life happens, and you still sometimes have to hold the line for a minute or two. Enter the new and improved Webafrica IVR!
Our new IVR is packed with cheezy one-liners to keep you amused while you wait to talk with us. Don’t worry, you don’t have to call in with a technical issue to hear them. You can listen to all of our jokes right here:
- Webafrica Jokes Set One
- Webafrica Jokes Set Two
- Webafrica Jokes Set Three
- Webafrica Jokes Set Four
- Webafrica Jokes Set Five
- Webafrica Jokes Set Six
Think you can do better? We hope so!
You can submit your own one-liners to firstname.lastname@example.org
If your joke is chosen for our next recording, you will receive a R200 Takealot voucher!
Joke Submission T’s & C’s
- All jokes should be “one-liners” (short)
- All jokes should be “clean” (suitable for all ages and walks of life)
- If the same joke is submitted by more than one person (and we choose to use it) the FIRST person to submit the joke will receive the Takealot voucher.
- New jokes will be chosen and recorded once per quarter.
- The Winners may or may not be announced on Social Media, at our sole discretion.
- Winners will be notified via the Email address from which they submit their joke.
- Please include your full name and phone number in your Email submission.
- By submitting your joke you are giving permission for us to record, transmit and publish this material on our IVR and Social channels.
- We reserve the right to laugh out loud.