If your business is not online you are missing out on huge potential growth.
Do you have a business, an idea for one or just want a personal online presence but don’t know where to start? We would like to invite you to our FREE Small Business Seminar next week Thursday in Cape Town on “How to take your business online cost effectively”.
(If you cannot make it or do not live near Cape Town then leave your details with us and we will let you know when visit your area.)
“How to take your business online cost effectively” will focus on all the different aspects of getting your business online and establishing it on all of the important online platforms without breaking the bank. These include:
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO): How to be found by Google
- Social Media: How to use social media to grow your business
- Websites: Cost effective website options
You will gain valuable insight into the online aspect of running your business and have the opportunity to network with other small business owners, while enjoying the free refreshments! One lucky person at each session will win a free website for 1 year valued at R5000.
- Date: 4th of September 2014
- Where: The Barn, Block B, 3rd Floor, Woodstock Exchange, Albert St, Cape Town
- Time: 10:00am or 12:30pm or 15:00pm (RSVP for a session here)
- Or simply contact Ezra at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or 0215542498.
- Cost: Absolutely free
We hope to see you there!