Fibre internet is not just the future of the internet, it’s the present, and if you haven’t switched over yet you are still living in the past.
Luckily, we are here to make the switch easy for you. So easy, in fact, that you will SAVE money when you make the switch from ADSL to Fibre.
13 Fun Facts about Webafrica Fibre:
- Most of our uncapped Fibre packages are cheaper than the equivalent uncapped ADSL package.
- The Installation / Connection fees are on us*
- The average installation takes under 3 hours.
- The average wait time from placing an order to having your Fibre installed is 7 – 14 days*
- With Fibre, you can cancel your landline and use our VoIP service free – we’ll give you 30 minutes per month, every month.
- You can keep your old landline phone number when you switch to VoIP (just port it over to us).
- Fibre is the best way to stream movies and series. If you can never find anything to watch on your DSTV –cancel it and stream Netflix or Showmax (only R99/month) instead. You’ll save even more money and there will always be something worth watching!
- Most of our Fibre packages don’t carry a Fair usage policy (FUP)** which means your uncapped connection is unlimited.
- Webafrica does not shape our Fibre lines – which means we don’t restrict the way you use your data, and your internet experience is as fast as possible. (Unless you have hit your FUP on an Openserve package)
- Fibre is about a bazillion times faster than ADSL (give or take) – you’ll never wait for slow load times again, and your life will move up a level as you discover the convenience of all the internet-based apps and tools that are suddenly at your disposal.
- Fibre lines never degrade (because they’re glass) while copper ADSL lines degrade, and are often stolen. This means Fibre is more reliable than ADSL.
- Webafrica Fibre packages all come with a free-to-use premium dual-band Fibre router.
- Webafrica offers a free “Moving Home” service, so if you move house after your Fibre’s been installed we will take care of moving your internet service.
*Deals and installation times are dependent on the underlying infrastructure provider in your area, and current promotions.
** Packages on the Openserve network are subjected to a FUP, but you can choose to take a Premium package wich has a high FUP limit, or a Pro package which does not carry a FUP at all.